2. Types of Information We Collect
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password or such related or similar information.
- Transactional information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, including, for instance, credit card information, or purchase history,account email address, whether on our sites or through our associated applications, including your postal address, telephone number and other payment information.
- Any information that can be used to distinguish or trace you and/or your identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to you.
- Information you provide to us in response to a product purchase, survey, review, application and/or contest entry.
- Information you provide in public forums<p>Our sites and applications may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. To request removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact Guest Services.</p><a href=’https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/definitions/#Public-Forums’>Learn More</a>on our sites and/or applications.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites and/or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
3. How We Collect Information
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser for purposes such as saving your preferences and directing relevant content to you. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. Disabling of cookies, however, on your browser may result in limited use of features on our website.
Google Analytics is also a third-party platform that we use in order to collect and store data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the website. We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
Further, the email address you provide will be used to track, collect and/or send information and updates. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, promotions, company announcements or events, product information and services, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. However, you may, at any time, unsubscribe from receiving future emails as we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
4. Sharing of Information with Third-Parties and Affiliates
We do not generally share, sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others unless you authorize such or if we are required by any legal authority or governmental regulation to so. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. Further, we may share your personal information with our direct subsidiary and affiliated companies and brands for marketing and analytic purposes. Such information may also be stored or transferred between such entities.
5. Business Asset Transfer
6. Links to External or Third-Party Sites
8. California Resident Privacy Supplement
You may have certain additional privacy related rights of if you are a California resident.
California Civil Code §1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third-parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please call (888) 262-1965 or write us:
UCI Department of Urology
Attention: CA Privacy Rights Requested Information
101 The City Drive South
Pavilion III, Building 29,
Orange, CA 92868
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code §22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send a detailed description of the specific content or information to the address above. However, such a request does not ensure comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.